You are here
Oniqua Intelligent MRO Positions for Growth in 2016, Beyond
Company anticipates double-digit revenue growth in 2015; investment in R&D increased by nearly 60%; expanded product capabilities, new hires and greater collaboration with parent company to support future growth
DENVER, COLORADO – October 13, 2015 – Oniqua Intelligent MRO, the leader in MRO inventory optimization for asset-intensive industries, today announced it is enhancing and expanding capabilities in key strategic areas to position itself for growth in 2016 and beyond. Future expansion will build upon forecasted double-digit revenue growth in 2015.
“Even in the face of extremely challenging conditions in the energy and natural resources sectors over the past year, Oniqua is expected to achieve double-digit revenue growth in 2015 compared to fiscal year 2014,” stated Sean Waite, executive vice president, operations, Oniqua Intelligent MRO.
“This is a strong testament to the significant value our analytics solutions deliver to asset-intensive companies that are under increasing pressure to find ways to cut costs in very short timeframes. We anticipate continued growth in the coming years, and are bolstering our capabilities, resources and efforts in several key areas to foster and accommodate this growth.”
To support its growth strategy, the Company is investing in a broad range of core disciplines across the organization, including sales, marketing, customer support, operations and technology.
"Our investment in research and development increased by nearly 60 percent in 2015 compared to 2014,” stated Carlos Fairgray, executive vice president, technology and innovation, Oniqua Intelligent MRO. “This has provided a significant boost to our product development efforts, and will result in a more intuitive user experience, improved performance, streamlined implementations and overall greater value to customers looking to leverage the power of analytics to tame MRO complexity.”
Key Areas of Company Expansion/Enhancement:
- Oniqua Analytics Solution – New analytics technologies, intuitive user workflows and persona-driven product capabilities will address the evolving needs of MRO practitioners, business leaders and executives
- Oniqua Cloud – Continuous enhancements in cloud security, scalability and performance will continue to improve customer experience, reliability and trust
- Market Reach – Leveraging the latest in cloud technologies, a more versatile, simplified product architecture and streamlined implementations will make Oniqua accessible to a broader range of customers characterized by different sizes, industries and geographies
- Partnership Synergies – Newly-appointed internal resources will maximize the value Oniqua and its parent company, ASCO, can jointly provide to Oil & Gas customers
- Oniqua Team – New and expanded roles in the areas of customer service, support, sales, marketing and operations will strengthen Oniqua’s go-to-market capabilities
A sample of current open positons includes:
- Customer Success Consultant
- Sales Operations Coordinator
- Lead Development Representative
Visit the Oniqua career page for current and future career opportunities: http://oniqua.com/about-oniqua/careers
Visit the Oniqua Web site for more information on Oniqua Intelligent MRO: www.oniqua.com.